Friday, March 18, 2011

Paulie's Salmon

 

My cousin's husband is from Seattle and knows how to grill a piece of salmon!  I always have trouble with the fish sticking to the grill but he uses foil which requires no fish-flipping.  It turns out perfectly.  My cousin put together the simple but flavorful seasoning and the sliced lemons on top make for a great presentation.

INGREDIENTS
1-2 pound side of salmon
minced garlic (I used jarred)
dried dill
kosher salt 
freshly ground pepper
olive oil
1 lemon



PROCESS
Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
Place salmon skin side down on foil sprayed with Pam (I use Reynold's Release Wrap Foil which needs no spray).
Drizzle oil over salmon and rub in with fingers.  
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.  
Spread lots of minced garlic over the fish.  
Sprinkle with dill and top with lemon slices.
Lay foil on grill leaving the top of fish uncovered. 
Close grill and allow to cook for 20-25 minutes or until done to your liking.








1 comment:

  1. I have never had great luck with salmon but this looks amazing! My girls don't love it so I never try it. We will have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete

I savor your comments and links!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...